In my world this week I have:
- celebrated Easter by going to Saturday evening service with my husband. It was a great time of worship and being able to celebrate the hope found in Jesus Christ.
- celebrated Easter by going to my family dinner at my dad’s house. I was exhausted because I had been up since 3 am to go to work first then drive there after work. I feel asleep in the back room for about an hour, but then got up and spent time talking with family.
- worked in the bakery helping with whatever was needed so others may buy what they needed to celebrate their Easter with family. The last three days I worked the doughnut shift and also helped bag bread and wash dishes.
- been sick. I had a bad cold or something. I slept for three days and called in sick early last week, but I am feeling better now.
- Matt and I went on a drive and found ourselves an hour away at his mom’s house. It was fun being able to spend see her, since I work most weekends. I was up late when I had to be at work early, but I enjoyed the time seeing her flowers, talking with her, and just being with family.
Hope you all had a blessed Easter!