My world this past week has been so busy and packed.
- Learned a lesson about giving grace and how it ISN”T done this week. I did not love someone well this week and show them grace and love the way I should have. I was mean and petty and realized again I have to look at myself and what my own sin is.
- Matt and I went to the new EP cardiologist this week! Newest Theory is that maybe all his symptoms of the dizziness and shortness of breath and chest pain might be his blood pressure bottoming out to low and then spiking in response. They are taking him off one medication this week and then next week maybe the other to see if it is medication related. We also have to monitor his blood pressure 3-4 times a day at different times.
- In being off one medication he is already feeling so much better. Now to just wait and see how he is later. If all the above doesn’t work then we will have more tests and things to try.
- Work, work, and more work. Been working some long days and my legs and back are killing me being on my feet all day and working at Walmart up and down bending or stretching to get things are taking a toll on me. Yet it is a job right now and I am so grateful for it.
- Had a girls night out with some co-workers. We hung out and talked and watched Singing in the Rain. It was so much fun!!! I work with some really awesome girls in the Clothing section of my Walmart.
- Matt and I watched Breaking Dawn part two. I have to say as cheesy as the whole movie series is, I have really enjoyed watching them with him. It is a great time to sit on the cough and hold one another and watch a movie.
- Seeing God provide for all our needs day to day is amazing!