My world for the last several weeks has been busy!
- We have had some major snow here the last couple of weeks. I got lucky last week that my days off fell during the storm so I did not have to try to get to work in it. My dear friends Ann and Ben gave me an extra shovel to use after the first storm before the second one so I was able to shovel a path to my car and then shovel it out once the plow came and did the street and our parking lot. The snow each time was above my bumper of my car. In total we got about 2 feet.
- The snow allowed me time to snuggle in with my husband and watch some rented movies and tv shows. We have been watching the first three seasons of Big Bang.
- I finished reading Crossroads and The Reason. I am still working on the other books I said last time I wrote about my world.
- God rocked my world last week and meet me in the midst of my tears and chaos. I will write about it one of these days, but I am not ready to share with the world just yet. I love it when this happens my heart spoken to deeply. God is an intimate God and I am so grateful for HIM!
- My friend Krista at Reviving Identity has written for Women’s History Month (all of March) for the last several years. The first year she wrote about famous Historical Women. Last year she had women she knew each write about their lives. This year she is having significant others write about the awesome women in their lives. She asked my husband and he wrote something for her blog. I will let you all know when she posts it. I have already read it and it made me cry happy tears.
- Tonight is Delta, my recovery group. I am so looking forward to going. It feels like forever since we meet. Due to the snow we had to cancel last week for safety reasons. I am so honored each week to hear the hearts of women as they share their life with me and others. Having a safe group to share my heart with has helped me learn to open up. Applying the steps have helped me to focus on my own heart and God’s heart.
- We go to the heart specialist next week on March 13 for my husband Matt. I hope the new EP cardiologist will be able to help us better than the current cardiologist he has been seeing.